HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an XD45 Decal which took the better part of an hour to scrape off using a credit card, but that was 6 years of being baked on. Now it's time for an update!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
STI! Nice!

·
Registered
924 Posts
While I understand the desire to do that I think it's unadvisable, your puting a target on your forehead.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
I had one on my Tundra for a bit.. started making me feel uncomofrtable after so long so I had to remove it :p But hey it sure does look good, I like your ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
wow that makes me miss my .40 expert, and my 11' STI, both got traded in this year lol ...regret trading in my STI more, only had 16k on it, but it helped my wife pay off the beamer lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow that makes me miss my .40 expert, and my 11' STI, both got traded in this year lol ...regret trading in my STI more, only had 16k on it, but it helped my wife pay off the beamer lol
/sadface

As to the increased visibility, I've only had positive responses (gotten out of a speeding ticket when a cop asked me why I had an XD decal). My car is already advertising that I have (some) money, as would driving around almost any ~$40k car.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Tool! (e.g., "too cool!")

:100000:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
While I understand the desire to do that I think it's unadvisable, your puting a target on your forehead.
So your going to tell every hillbilly with a gun rack in their pickup it's unadvisable? :)

·
Registered
866 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with having a Hk sticker on your vehicle. I would assume most motorists do not even know what Hk is. It is on the same lines of open carry. You carry openly where everyone sees that you are armed, does that make you a target? It could, but anything could make you a target. It will depend on you level of observation to identify possible threats before they would have a chance to act. Most criminals would more than likely move onto another victim when they see that their first choice victim is armed and probably able to use the firearm.

Point is: I don't think that having an Hk sticker on your vehicle will cause you very much grief.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
You may not think it's so cool when you return home to find all your cool guns stolen

Thieves follow people home and case them when they see those stickers

·
Registered
3,628 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
/sadface

As to the increased visibility, I've only had positive responses (gotten out of a speeding ticket when a cop asked me why I had an XD decal). My car is already advertising that I have (some) money, as would driving around almost any ~$40k car.
Money is not the issue, guns and related goodies that can easily be stolen and fenced, are

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Money is not the issue, guns and related goodies that can easily be stolen and fenced, are
If they can carry out a heavy safe in broad daylight w out my neighbors seeing, then they deserve to have them, I got Ducati stickers on my truck does that mean someone is going to steal them , some of you guys are to paranoid, that's what insurance is for

1 - 17 of 17 Posts