HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked the pictogram decals that were once offered on here and now are not for one reason or another. I have access to the machines that make adhesive decals and the simple window ones also. I know that the HKPro webshop offered decals and I would never want to interfere with what they have going so if they give the all clear we can proceed.

While a great numbers man and soon to be company owner/investment banker I am a artist I am not. Anyone who is artistically inclined that wants to help in designing decals shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.

The main question is what would you all like? As mentioned in the trailer hitch thread a pictogram decal like what is on the FBI lower or 2/3rd burst lowers would be neat. Or a back window sized PSG1 or MP5.

Let me know as I do not know what prices will be until I/we decide what will be run IE small decals etc...

·
Registered
378 Posts
I personally would like a smaller window decal with the HK symbol on top of a polygonal barrel as seen on some of the HK pins.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I recall HK giving away MILLIONS of decals at the SHOT Show. Suppose I should have picked up a case or two for you guys. SORRY!! Next year...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts