HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
hyperklink to his page (not GB auction)?....tried to look for the item at that price.
It's a pre-auction pricing email that he sends out. You have to call them for the quoted price.

I believe his pre-auction pricing on this same box was $35k a couple weeks ago. I wonder if prices are starting to level out?

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hyperklink to his page (not GB auction)?....tried to look for the item at that price.
The hyper link goes to the auction It is not a Preauction like he has had in past it is an on going Auction that has not met reserve and that he is willing to end early at that price of $33k

It's a pre-auction pricing email that he sends out. You have to call them for the quoted price.

I believe his pre-auction pricing on this same box was $35k a couple weeks ago. I wonder if prices are starting to level out?
Its not a pre auction price its an on going auction look at Picture of screen shot.................

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
Just curious, is that "T" in "CT" too close to the selector hole to convert to burst configuration?

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
The markings are odd or at least different than mine. For one thing all being on one side. On mine DLO is on one side and the s/n the other. And mine does not have the 'MK4' or 'AC' marks. But who knows...

The 'T' could be in a bad spot for burst conversion...

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The markings are odd or at least different than mine. For one thing all being on one side. On mine DLO is on one side and the s/n the other. And mine does not have the 'MK4' or 'AC' marks. But who knows...

The 'T' could be in a bad spot for burst conversion...
I agree mine is like yours and all the ones I have seen are like mine an yours, Wondering if that one is a restamp/mark if so I hope they had permission if you look at back of the pack looks weird/odd to me also almost like its been welded up somehow....
View attachment 88369

·
Registered
973 Posts
They said they wouldn't sell it for under $37K- I asked.

Things that concern me are the extra markings because it was repaired?

For that kind of money you can get a host and a sear.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

I'm confused. It was listed for $33k, but when you called and asked, they said they wouldn't sell for less than $37k?

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Yah, that's what I'm saying, new price- $37K.
Just got off the phone with one of Franks guys had him talk with Frank the $33k original asking/close the auction price was a mistake.............He did say if someone wanted it before it hits Reserve He would take $35k..........I asked about markings and repairs its still in their customers inventory so they could not tell...............

·
Registered
973 Posts
Just got off the phone with one of Franks guys had him talk with Frank the $33k original asking/close the auction price was a mistake.............He did say if someone wanted it before it hits Reserve He would take $35k..........I asked about markings and repairs its still in their customers inventory so they could not tell...............

I'd be interested in finding out why the extra markings are for.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
where is the link?
No that's the obvious link and not what we are talking about.
That was the link he had sent out a email View attachment 93602 stating that he would take $33k the link was to the live auction as Webstrands indicated since the auction had not hit reserve he would have ended the auction early................

1 - 20 of 54 Posts