HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every now and then, when I hit the range I see guys with black HK earmuffs. how do i get a set?????

·
Premium Member
3,979 Posts
yeah, if you find a source let me know too..

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just killed about a half hour searching eBay and Google... if eBay doesn't have it, nobody does...

·
Registered
851 Posts
Actually, Angela Harrell. She's the public relations rep for HK in Virginia. She's been managing the HK Webshop for the US market. With that said, good news and bad news.

Bad: the muffs are available only in Europe currently
Good: She's working on getting these in to the US in a month or so.

Here's what they look like:

·
Registered
851 Posts
According to the HK Webshop price for the European market, it is 29,90 euros. Thats roughly $60 US. But I don't think it'll be that much. Having looked over both the US and European shops, the prices seem to translate across rather than exchange. For example: 29,90 euros maybe $29.90 US.

Angela's going to keep me posted and she's really good about that. I usually make it a habit to let the HKPro'ers know right away when I get contact about a new product from her, much like my post on the HK Zippo lighters when they became available. Gotta always share the toys! :D

PS: She's still working on getting the Oakley shooting glasses and one of the rescue knives (black one I think).

·
Registered
129 Posts
According to the HK Webshop price for the European market, it is 29,90 euros. Thats roughly $60 US. But I don't think it'll be that much. Having looked over both the US and European shops, the prices seem to translate across rather than exchange. For example: 29,90 euros maybe $29.90 US.

Angela's going to keep me posted and she's really good about that. I usually make it a habit to let the HKPro'ers know right away when I get contact about a new product from her, much like my post on the HK Zippo lighters when they became available. Gotta always share the toys! :D

PS: She's still working on getting the Oakley shooting glasses and one of the rescue knives (black one I think).
Thanks IronChef! I know I keep nagging you about the Oakleys lol. The earmuffs are sweet also!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all you guys rock....nuf said.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Wicked. I really need a set of ear muffs. I have a set of stupid earplugs, they only work okay, but muffs would be SO much better!

(I've been putting off getting some for way too long now :p)

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,955 Posts
And I just received an email from HK that they are now available...

That was fast!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Those are great... I need a set!

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,955 Posts
Oops. Sorry about that. The timing was so close that I thought it was for the US shop. Maybe that kind of response time is a bit much to hope for, eh?

·
Registered
851 Posts
You're on the wrong page - it's in euro's! You got me excited :(
Well, they are currently available...just to the European market only. I guess if one can't stand the wait, you'd have to find someone overseas willing to pick them up and ship them over to you. But with the exchange rate, I'm happy to wait.

The public relations and customer service staff that manage the HK Webshop have been top notch. They always notify people either via their newsletter or email about new products destined for the US market really fast.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Oops. Sorry about that. The timing was so close that I thought it was for the US shop. Maybe that kind of response time is a bit much to hope for, eh?
Hahaha yeah but it sure got my attention I went right to the page to order it and couldn't find it - I was like nooooo :( Thanks for the heads up though, even though it was a false alarm.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts