HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
2,831 Posts
Safariland has a few offerings for the 45 Expert or they did, I have a simple SL paddle, it lined and open top, with just level 1

·
Registered
9 Posts
Blade-Tech is my only choice for all my firearms. When I was shopping for a holster for my Expert, I found most of the reputable brands either do not carry it in stock or let alone have an option indicating them sell one. I settled with Blade-Tech and never look back, their manufacturing time is less than Safariland and they holsters are top notch. Prices are reasonable as well.

They offer many styles of carrying (duty, concealed, tactical, competition etc), interchangeability across their range and choices not limited to specific "popular" firearm models.

The beauty of Blade-Tech is their customizations (I have an Expert with a Surefire X400 + switch). Even though it's may not be listed, no reputable accessory is an issue. All you have to do is send an inquiry with a prompt feedback.

·
Registered
105 Posts
+1 for Bladetech. You can get any of their retention styles or mounting options (paddle, belt, thigh etc) on any type of holster in any of their colors. I have a Stingray belt holster for my USP, which easily clears the taller Match sights. They also made a rig for my Match.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Seems everyone who needs a holster for their Experts, Elites, and Tacticals are pretty picky as there are all kinds of options now days. But ive said it a million times and will probably say it a million times more. Safariland Safariland Safariland.. Theres 3 more to add.

If anyone would like a Safariland that fits the tall sights get it over with already. Haha I have one for sale. Just takes a PM. I have no use for it. I would rate it at 98%. Only used a couple range trips with my Tactical 40 so the only thing that makes it appear "not new" is the pistol outline pressed into the inner suede minutely. Exterior is flawless. SLS locking system. A very high quality holster im willing to let go at basically half cost to a fellow HKPRO who could use it. Like I said. Just takes a PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts