HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone sent in their Expert to HK to have it converted to light LEM?
Interested to hear comments on the trigger feel

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I have LEM/Match Hybrids on my USP full size, expert, elite, tacticals. Amazing trigger but they don't differ from one gun to the other.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I love the phot so much so that I put a hogue sleeve on my expert and it made a huge difference for me. I love my Expert. Great gun. I just use it as it came da/sa v1 trigger, and the trigger is simply crisp and consistant. I only wish the reset was much shorter but I am getting used to it.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I use mine as V1 as well. I like the safety/decocker a lot. I might try a hogue sleeve... but I do love the factory texture.. i get sweaty palms when i shoot and this is the best texture on a polymer i've ever used. Glocks on the other hands slip and slide around. like soap. I know they have the RTF versions available.

How is the traction on the Hogue?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Th traction is nice, the pebbled sides work pretty well but not as nice as the surface on the gun. For me it made a huge difference in comfort since the front checkering really hurt my middle finger on recoil. Overall it works great for me, try it it's only 10 bucks and no permament change to the gun if you dont like it.

·
Registered
886 Posts
A LEM conversion will have more trigger slack take up and more creep than your current V1 Expert. I have done a few, but I'd leave it alone. The reset can be reduced around 40-50%, if desired.

Bill

·
Registered
783 Posts
JohnTz, I'll pick up one at my range. They have them for sale. I don't have that problem with the front checkering. But you never know. It could make a world of difference. I figure enough people put them on so they can't all be crazy.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Took one of the Expert .45's to the range today along with 500 rounds of Aguilla 230gr. I also dug-out a 20rd. mag that I got a while ago (replaced internal parts with HK) and still had zero malfunctions. Sure makes for a heavy pistol:)

The trigger? I like it more and more the better I get to know it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts