HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. i'm new to this forum and i guess kinda a red headed step child. i own a HK Fabarm FP6 A1 shotgun and a CETME battle rifle. i have a question, do you on this forum consider my shotgun to be an HK or Fabarm? i've owned it since 2006 and it is unfired. i am considering selling it to finance a G93? build kit or to go towards a PTR. i'm leaning towards the build mostly due to cost. i am looking for input on the PTR versus a build. my caliber preference is 308 but i am flexable. anyways thanks in advance for your input. have a good and safe evening.

·
Registered
415 Posts
This site is not owed by HK. The members here are not at your beck and call. I have a life outside of this forum, as does everyone else. If you want an answer from HK themselves use the HK customer service forum and wait for them to answer. Also, have you tried to do any research yourself? Google is your friend. As to your question, the answer is .......................oh, you left already, nevermind then. (I do know the answer)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Spud! Welcome and ditto what my Canadian HKBro said, I too am not always quick to reply to threads that interest me. But I've been wanting a FP6 for some time now. Just to have it. Specifically the tactical version with rail and pistol grip stock, but they always sell before I can jump on them. If it has HK markings, or has historical ties, or shares clonal DNA, it can be discussed.

As far as your build vs PTR vs G93. I personally would do a build. Ghillebear or Chopstix and a few other smiths here can help with that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its pistol gripped and got a rail on the fore end. it has the screw on comp/entry tool. its all complete as bought new 6 years ago including the price hangtag. to change subjects, is the ptr and or g3 the same build process at the trunion/receiver/barrel? both are pressed barrels and set trunion depth to get bolt gap? thanks forFREEDOM. as far as cnadnsl8-5 wasn't calling or beckoning you and could care less what you have to say. you sir are of no importance to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.