HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I am new to this forum and this is my first post and yes I did a search to answer my question and no help.

I am looking to purchase an HK factory 3-point sling for my PTR 91 but am having difficulty distinguishing between possible available sling lengths and which one is appropriate for a rifle as opposed to shorter HK weapons. I have seen pics of these slings and seller descriptions noting that ink lines are present on the slings as a means to demarcate length. For example, one seller mentions a "single" ink line is best for rifles and I have seen pics of another seller claiming that the sling pictured (that happens to have three ink lines) is appropriate for rifles or at least its implied. I have seen other sources claiming these slings are one size fits all weapons from MP5's to G3's as if to imply there is only one length. So I am stuck trusting a seller that sells the correct sling length for a HK 91 clone. Any help would be greatly appreciated such as measuring your sling length and/or post if it has ink lines and how many.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have 3x all are the same but I do know they make a longer version for the G3 and I believe the newer versions are a little bit wider too. To be honest mine are the older slimmer style I use them on my PTR91 and 93 no problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts