HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,
while looking through my old photos, I came across these two. I took the photos during my first visit to Heckler & Koch in Oberndorf in 1987. Unfortunately I only took two photos in the showroom. But the variety of models from Heckler & Koch was still very manageable at the time.
After the factory tour we went to the HK shooting range in Aixheim, where we were allowed to try out some weapons. There I was able to shoot the G11 prototype, the MP5SD and the MP5K in the Operational Briefcase.
I remembered that day for a long time :giggle:
HK Tour 1987 (1).jpg
HK Tour 1987 (2).jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everybody,
while looking through my old photos, I came across these two. I took the photos during my first visit to Heckler & Koch in Oberndorf in 1987. Unfortunately I only took two photos in the showroom. But the variety of models from Heckler & Koch was still very manageable at the time.
After the factory tour we went to the HK shooting range in Aixheim, where we were allowed to try out some weapons. There I was able to shoot the G11 prototype, the MP5SD and the MP5K in the Operational Briefcase.
I remembered that day for a long time :giggle: View attachment 284873 View attachment 284874
I bet that was a great fun

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very cool! Thanks for sharing! Do they still offer tours today? Would love the opportunity to do a tour someday.
Sorry but in Germany, a factory tour at Heckler & Koch is normally not possible. On this day, we were invited by Heckler & Koch as a thank you, because we had organized a promotional shooting event ("HK Trophy") for them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts