HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Professional Gunslinger
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello board! I'm a 12 year Marine and making a career of it. Currently Uncle San has me in Yuma, AZ and since I got here I have changed my outlook on weapons. I have loved HK's ever since I got into weapons and now I'm a proud owner of a beautiful USP 9 V1 and I have recently bought a MKE AT-94 pistol. The MKE is looking for it's way into an SBR someday. I'm a HUGE fan of nfa weapons and have a few already but I have ALWAYS wanted an MP5....or clone rather.

Thank you for a awesome board and I look forward to learning everything I can here.

Mike in Yuma.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the acquisition!!! :wink:
Thank you very much for your service. :79:

Tony

·
Professional Gunslinger
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you everyone for the comments, much appreciated. I REALLY do want a real deal HK MP5 however my current pay doesn't allow such a thing so a semi-auto clone will have to do. If it makes anyone feel better I got rid of my AR15 9mm SBR to rationalize my MKE pistol that I will be building into an SBR.

Question for everyone: I have been reading the 922 thread on what parts to replace on my MKE...has anyone here done it and what route did you take? Pics anyone??

Thanks again,
Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts