HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
HK SP5, HK SP5K PDW, HK SP5K EURO, HK 45 Tactical, HK VP9 Tactical OR, HK MR762. HK416. HKG36C clone
171 Posts
Got one. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Post picks after you get them. The last 2 out of 5 have been the perfect dark bronze tone. I think one I sold N55 was a bright light tan/green RAL.
Font Rectangle Gas Wood Metal

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought one this batch from blue ridge I’ll post a pic side by side of the one you sold me awhile back (great memory) . The one you sold me is definitely a light Ral

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@RoofK the one on the right in the first pic (lighter one) is the one you sold me awhile back.

Wood Rectangle Cylinder Font Building
Office equipment Rectangle Wood Office supplies Font

·
Premium Member
HK SP5, HK SP5K PDW, HK SP5K EURO, HK 45 Tactical, HK VP9 Tactical OR, HK MR762. HK416. HKG36C clone
171 Posts
Which one you just bought?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here is the photo cleaned up a bit.

Left and middle rail just received from Blue Ridge Supplies today, same box/order. The one on the right I purchased off RoofK last year.

I personally like the golden middle one, which is the one I’m going to run on my g28.

Rectangle Wood Tower block Skyscraper Font

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
here is the photo cleaned up a bit.

Left and middle rail just received from Blue Ridge Supplies today, same box/order. The one on the right I purchased off RoofK last year.

I personally like the golden middle one, which is the one I’m going to run on my g28.

View attachment 304454
I bought one from blue ridge also last week. But I have not received it yet. Is it gonna be the middle one or the left one?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought one from blue ridge also last week. But I have not received it yet. Is it gonna be the middle one or the left one?
maybe it will be a 4th color lol. Please do post pics when you receive.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Just received today.
Tool Metal Event Fashion accessory Packing materials

1 - 18 of 18 Posts