HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Atlantic Firearms had sold completed or mostly completed receivers for g3 type clones etc. I see them mostly as Flats now. Due to the way my state works, getting a receiver is about the best way to own one of these and I havent welded in going on 20 years.

Does any place sell completed receivers anymore? Atlantic's last post on this looked to be 3-4years ago.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
According to Atlantic as of this month, they do not have an ETA on restocking. However, supposedly the manufacturer, PTR, does have them in stock but will only sell to distributors and not directly to FFLs or individuals.

·
Vendor
104 Posts
I saw Atlantic Firearms had sold completed or mostly completed receivers for g3 type clones etc. I see them mostly as Flats now. Due to the way my state works, getting a receiver is about the best way to own one of these and I havent welded in going on 20 years.

Does any place sell completed receivers anymore? Atlantic's last post on this looked to be 3-4years ago.
Shoot me an email or give me a call. We're working on New Jersey compliance models right now and have sent out a few complete 9mm receivers. If you want a quality 308 receiver we'll build it out for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I am preparing to advertise THE LAST FIVE GEWEHRWERKS ROLLED GEW-91 HK RECEIVERS FOR SALE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts