HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that is selling a santa fe import HK G3 semi. Weird thing is the gun has a push pin lower and can readily accept a FA triggergroup. He told me this gun is completely legit but I have my reservations. Does anyone know anything about this rifle? Thanks for the help.

·
Banned
384 Posts
Nice gun, probably is 100% legit. Should fetch a decent premium over and above a regular 91. And no, you cant just swing on a F/a lower and be legal, would be cool though if you had a registered sear set up in a trigger pack that still had the ears to use the pin hole... I hear that a lot of these early 91's got used up for f/a RR conversions...

More info to come Im sure.

hkx3

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not quite....

This one has a complete swing down lower trigger group. If it weren't illegal, I could just attach a SEF group and it would be GTG. Also has FA bolt carrier as well IIRC.

·
Banned
384 Posts
eddie Ill find the original jpeg when I get home...it is a screen capture of an actual newcast in Corpus Christi texas! lol (Look at the bottom of the tv screen you can see the channel tag.

hkx3

·
1,235 Posts
Yes, those are legal. They were imported before the feds changed the rules. these were grandfathered in.

They do carry a premium.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts