HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a HK G36 clone from an SL8. It has factory G36rail that's polymer now but it seems some ARMS mounts and my Zeiss red dot do not fit as snug as I'd like. Do the B&T rails have a better fit for red dot sights? Any help greatly appreciated . Thanks, Mark

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
I have a Spuhr rail on my G36C and really like it a lot. It has a lower elevation section on both the front and rear. The rear section was nice to get my ACOG down to where I wanted it. The front section makes a perfect spot for a laser.

They are pricy though.

·
Registered
451 Posts
i have the factory SL8-1 version (sucks), I have a UTG version (metal and really good) and B&T (good as well), but imo, surprisingly, the UTG 1 i like the best.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I run the factory plastic g36 top rail and certain optics do fit less than snug, (a.r.m.s lever optics etc.) I normally just run optics that have adjustable levers like larue.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I have a Spuhr rail on my G36C and really like it a lot. It has a lower elevation section on both the front and rear. The rear section was nice to get my ACOG down to where I wanted it. The front section makes a perfect spot for a laser.

They are pricy though.
+1 - I have the Spuhr rail too. I have tried many different HK versions, the classic fixed sights, and the flip up site rail. You can't beat the Spuhr rail, it is well worth the price.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Wow - looks like Mile High is out of them, or dropped them. The other G36 upgrades still are on there, and it is a near certainty that they will continue to order and stock Spuhr products. So, you might ask them to add another rail to their next order. I believe the rails retail for $695.

brodband - yes, they are FDE cerakote. Eurooptic has the RSA in stock, the rubber shield...not so much.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow - looks like Mile High is out of them, or dropped them. The other G36 upgrades still are on there, and it is a near certainty that they will continue to order and stock Spuhr products. So, you might ask them to add another rail to their next order. I believe the rails retail for $695.

brodband - yes, they are FDE cerakote. Eurooptic has the RSA in stock, the rubber shield...not so much.
thanks.

ouch, that rail is pretty expensive. I guess I can't complain. I knew getting into HK wouldn't be a cheap hobby lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts