·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good vid James ! How long is the barrel on that C ?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Thanks, Mark. The C is just under 9", but it doesn't effect accuracy. During the course today, while conducting our "walk back" drill, I had no problem getting first round hits on steel, standing, unsupported, all the way back to 300m.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Drooled over that when I saw it earlier today on Instagram. I wished the Bundeswehr had the G36K out back when I was stationed in Germany.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
[/QUOTE I had no problem getting first round hits on steel, standing, unsupported, all the way back to 300m.[/QUOTE]

That's gettin' out there ....... of course you do have some experience with that platform , as well as others reaching out :biggrin: Thx James !

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,143 Posts
James, Excellent video. Am I seeing this correctly; it looks like there are small flames coming out of the forward gas piston block? Check out the video at 16 thru 19 seconds when the video pans around to the muzzle and the dark background of the wall shows what looks to be a small flash coming out the piston vent port... Or am I just seeing things?

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
James, Excellent video. Am I seeing this correctly; it looks like there are small flames coming out of the forward gas piston block? Check out the video at 16 thru 19 seconds when the video pans around to the muzzle and the dark background of the wall shows what looks to be a small flash coming out the piston vent port... Or am I just seeing things?
Thanks.
As you know, excess gas is expelled out of the port, just above the muzzle. I can only assume that the muzzle flash also caught some of that expelled gas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts