HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
There's no trigger.

Kidding. It is just the bare trigger pack "box" with none of the internal parts, making it incomplete.

I'm more curious about the statement: "Not for use with burst trigger parts." Why?

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My question was why that bare box says "incomplete" and none of the others they offer say that.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
There's no trigger.

Kidding. It is just the bare trigger pack "box" with none of the internal parts, making it incomplete.

I'm more curious about the statement: "Not for use with burst trigger parts." Why?
I guess I was not alone in not understanding that statement..

·
Vendor
727 Posts
It means that the item is just the trigger pack housing (incomplete) meaning no internal parts to the trigger box are included. This is just the stripped ambi trigger pack.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
It means that the item is just the trigger pack housing (incomplete) meaning no internal parts to the trigger box are included. This is just the stripped ambi trigger pack.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Mr. Maim - I went ahead and pulled out a burst pack and a FBI pack for comparison. GM is right there are differences in the boxes. I won't go into a discussion of exactly what is different because, frankly, I don't understand all the internal goings on in a burst pack. See photo.

Box Comparison.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
The reduced notch in the burst pack behind the trigger is required to keep the sear latch axle in place. Any of these boxes can be converted to another type with a bit of machining and maybe welding. So if you can't do those, be sure to get the right frame. But in all my years, I've never had a reason to order an empty frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts