HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Long time lerker first time poster....

I am heading to a gun show later next week and was really wondering what kind of availability I am going to see. I have narrowed my desired firearm to the HK P30L. Since I have been lerking on here for some time I keep seeing them in the in the $800-850 price range. Is that comprable to show pricing.

Also, the gun show is the National Arms Show at the Atlanta Expo Center March 3-4.

any help would be great.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'd get an idea on prices & availability by looking around gunbroker before you go to the gunshow. You can also look over Budsgunshop on-line. You may get a better price going with the online retailers, shipped to your local FFL of course.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'd get an idea on prices & availability by looking around gunbroker before you go to the gunshow. You can also look over Budsgunshop on-line. You may get a better price going with the online retailers, shipped to your local FFL of course.
Ive always had better luck and prices going through online dealers. No tax for out of state purchases from sites like budsgunshop.com and the prices are quite a bit better.
That way you get what you want for the right price. But it is fun to find the HK you have been looking for at a gun show also. Just be careful because you get what you get when purchasing from a gun show. I purchased a few HK's from topgunsupply.com and have always been happy with the guns and prices.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I meant to say I agree with -sourdough44 -

·
Registered
48 Posts
Gun Show in Las Vegas two weekends ago had ZERO H&K's there. I'd been trying to show my brother-in-law an HK45, but much to my dismay there wasn't a single product! Lots of guys said they're too expensive, and no one buys $1,000+ guns at these shows.

But, man was it Glock heaven.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The local one i always go to i rarely find any Hk's. i think I've only seen one mk23 one time when i went there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well HK brothers I am back from said gunshow.

Plenty of USP's but only one P30. and it was terribly overpriced. Like TheDreamingTree said, Glock heaven. I at least was hopping on some cheap ammo, I will purchase it only online now.

A dark day for me indeed:(

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Sounds like Texas gun shows. A million Glocks, a few thousand 1911s, numerous cheap-o bull**** offerings from makers like Taurus and more AR parts, accessories and rifles than you can shake a stick at.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Hit the gunshow at the cobb civic center on the 10-11. They don't usually have a lot of HK's but you never know what you'll find.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts