HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trying to collect ALL the HK pistols
726 Posts
ah...thanks. I wish I had ordered a couple. I wear it at matches and everyone comments on it.
I'm hoping they'll bring it back this year. I'm going to order 2.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Now for Christmas t
HK has and has done several Christmas tree ornaments, ugly sweaters etc. but its hard to beat the HK Nakatomi Tower Christmas Party shot glass they did years ago (he ones HK did, not the ones others do now).
Edit- checked it, not done by HK. Should have known better...

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
4,369 Posts
Now for Christmas t
HK has and has done several Christmas tree ornaments, ugly sweaters etc. but its hard to beat the HK Nakatomi Tower Christmas Party shot glass they did years ago (he ones HK did, not the ones others do now).
Pics?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Checked. I’m wrong. I thought about how unlikely it would be for a studio to license that IP to a gun company...my bad entirely. What I get for going from memory.
I do have a 2003 HK Christmas party shotglass though. It is legit (I’m pretty sure). Cool piece as I haven’t seen any swag glasswear older but the HK/Christmas party is a decal not super quality. The coolest shot glasses were the glass shot glasses that were engraved. Have those too. Much heavier and etched (or engraved? Whatever you do to glass)/no decal.
The same time they had those they had the heavy glass “EK” date coded 40th anniversary steins with the engraved eagles etc. are probably my fav HK or any gun company glasswear swag though lol.
The ones HK has now have bullet stuck in them kind of humorous and quality is there but not my taste. I prefer the ones that look like you would have if you don’t mind paying extra for what the brand offers....;)

pics? I hardly know how to post a response! I need to figure this out...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Nice! How do you like your VP9L? I just ordered a VP9L OR conversion kit for my VP9 after finally seeing them available at good prices. Can't wait to try it out.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice! How do you like your VP9L? I just ordered a VP9L OR conversion kit for my VP9 after finally seeing them available at good prices. Can't wait to try it out.
I love it. I'm a "late adopter" to striker fire HK's. I had always gone with DA/SA. I had Teufelshund do trigger work on it. It is now just over 3lbs. This has been my main IDPA gun this season so I must have about 10,000 rounds through it. Note: I competed without the optic. I just added the optic two weeks ago. I've never competed with an optic so I've been doing a LOT of practice. Both dry fire presentations from the holster and range time. My first match is October 2nd.
I like this gun so much that I bought the standard length one (bottom of pic) last month.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Btw Hasbeen....Got off on a swag convo. Excellent pistols in the original post!
Love your solution to the whole VP vs P30 debate!👍
Thank you sir. Yeah, I fought the striker fired thing for a bit, but I really like them for competition. My first HK was the HK45 at the top. It is my bedside gun. That lead to the P30L (8 o'clock position). I carried and competed with this a bit; you can see the holster wear. I bought the one at the 4 o'clock position a week later as a backup for competition. It has never been fired. I just got into the VP series last year. I wanted a "different" gun for putting an optic on.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts