HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice! How do you like your VP9L? I just ordered a VP9L OR conversion kit for my VP9 after finally seeing them available at good prices. Can't wait to try it out.
I love it. I'm a "late adopter" to striker fire HK's. I had always gone with DA/SA. I had Teufelshund do trigger work on it. It is now just over 3lbs. This has been my main IDPA gun this season so I must have about 10,000 rounds through it. Note: I competed without the optic. I just added the optic two weeks ago. I've never competed with an optic so I've been doing a LOT of practice. Both dry fire presentations from the holster and range time. My first match is October 2nd.
I like this gun so much that I bought the standard length one (bottom of pic) last month.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Btw Hasbeen....Got off on a swag convo. Excellent pistols in the original post!
Love your solution to the whole VP vs P30 debate!👍
Thank you sir. Yeah, I fought the striker fired thing for a bit, but I really like them for competition. My first HK was the HK45 at the top. It is my bedside gun. That lead to the P30L (8 o'clock position). I carried and competed with this a bit; you can see the holster wear. I bought the one at the 4 o'clock position a week later as a backup for competition. It has never been fired. I just got into the VP series last year. I wanted a "different" gun for putting an optic on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts