HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Checked. I’m wrong. I thought about how unlikely it would be for a studio to license that IP to a gun company...my bad entirely. What I get for going from memory.
I do have a 2003 HK Christmas party shotglass though. It is legit (I’m pretty sure). Cool piece as I haven’t seen any swag glasswear older but the HK/Christmas party is a decal not super quality. The coolest shot glasses were the glass shot glasses that were engraved. Have those too. Much heavier and etched (or engraved? Whatever you do to glass)/no decal.
The same time they had those they had the heavy glass “EK” date coded 40th anniversary steins with the engraved eagles etc. are probably my fav HK or any gun company glasswear swag though lol.
The ones HK has now have bullet stuck in them kind of humorous and quality is there but not my taste. I prefer the ones that look like you would have if you don’t mind paying extra for what the brand offers....;)

pics? I hardly know how to post a response! I need to figure this out...
HK and Jagermeister have the coolest swag. :cool: I styled my full home bar on a Bavarian Motorsports Tavern theme with Jagermeister as the #1 attraction, even have high quality models of the Porsche 962, 935 and BMW M1 with Jagermeister livery.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't remember where I purchased this T-shirt. I had a slow day yesterday so for your entertainment: View attachment 344528
I can't remember where I purchased this T-shirt. I had a slow day yesterday so for your entertainment: View attachment 344528

Awsome, my pic I posted last year that was one of the winning pics of the HK contest last Halloween.
Plant Calabaza Fruit Natural foods Winter squash

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
70th Anniv Stein...
Out of respect for the threads about which fingers to use to properly operate the paddle mag releases on HK pistols, when operating the Stein all 4 fingers should be used on the handle...;)
You are correct, but do not forget the firm, two-handed grip to aide in beverage comsumption accuracy. Stein in the dominant hand and the shotty in your support hand. 😬 Nice pair of 70 year logo glasses. Cheers!

·
Registered
840 Posts
You are correct, but do not forget the firm, two-handed grip to aide in beverage comsumption accuracy. Stein in the dominant hand and the shotty in your support hand. 😬 Nice pair of 70 year logo glasses. Cheers!
You are correct..fast is fine but accuracy is final.....
Simultaneously having the shotty in the support hand is true next level operator stuff,...especially if using gloves. I always wondered why they call that wonderful trading tool a shot timer...now I know .(wow that was bad..)
Why does all of this make me want to watch that that great cup handling saloon scene with Kilmer’s Doc and Biehn’s Johnny Ringo in “Tombstone”....
”In Vino Veritas...”

21 - 38 of 38 Posts