HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a virtual meeting today, HK announced that 5 products are due out soon, possibly by the end of the year. One of two that was discussed in detail was the 437 (MP5 sized version of the 433 chambered in .300 Blackout) and a pocket-sized "concealed carry pistol".

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
What were the other 4? Or did they only mention the one?

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Excitement is back up. The single stack pistol button thing was a disappointment, but this is on point for me, especially with a 7.62 can in jail right now.

Big ol' thumbs up if true.

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
What were the other 4? Or did they only mention the one?
Re read the OP

only 2/5 mentioned
437 and micro pistol

Neither are anything surprising as fabled guns like the 237 and 337 were “introduced” 4 years ago.

The micro pistol has been surmised ever since our resident simps did their HK weekend warrior LARPing excursion. Threads pop up on a bi-weekly basis that ultimately end up pointless lamenting: “but mah hammer…muh lever” from people who would never shoot it.

Can’t wait to see that micro pistol when it gets here in 2024 and is available at non-gunbroker prices in 2025

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Regarding the HK437, it’s an almost certainty that civilians in the US will never get it, assuming it’s even made, which isn’t a sure thing. There doesn’t seem to be any demand for the HK433, so not sure how this would do. Is there really a demand by the military or LE for a .300 BO gun? The round doesn’t seem to have taken off in the circles that are HK‘s main market.

·
Registered
594 Posts
But what are the other 3?

·
Registered
754 Posts
I just can't seem to get excited about .300 Blackout.
(It's also annoying every time somebody refers to 300 B.O. as .308.)

·
Registered
754 Posts
I love my 300Blk. Other than ammo is expensive and hard to find now. I used to find it for around $11-12 a box. If HK comes out with a Civi 433 I’m selling my Sig to help fund it lol
View attachment 302272
Yeah, I like my 6.5 Grendels. The ammo was getting almost affordable before the election, Chinese bio attack and riots.

Lots of calibers got very hard to get during Obama's time in office. I wonder if any are going to fade away from the current crop of combined political stupidity combined with the supply chain problems and inflation.

·
Registered
88 Posts
So mysterious! 5 new products due to be released this year and only 2 mentioned and we already have September... And the hk437 is known for over a year now. Not only that these guns won't be available to buy anywhere, now even news on these HK products is scarce.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts