HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

[ QUOTE ]
NEW DELHI, INDIA: A Black cat commando from India's National Security Guard (NSG) goes through his paces on an Anti-Terrorist conditioning course during NSG raising day in Manesar, some 65 kms south of Delhi, 15 October 2004. The NSG was raised 20-years ago as a Federal Contingency Forces on the pattern of other special forces in the world for combating terrorist activities. AFP PHOTO/RAVEENDRAN

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
NEW DELHI, INDIA: Black cat commandos from India's National Security Guard (NSG) go through their paces on an Anti-Terrorist conditioning course during NSG raising day in Manesar, some 65 kms south of Delhi, 15 October 2004. The NSG was raised 20-years ago as a Federal Contingency Forces on the pattern of other special forces in the world for combating terrorist activities. AFP PHOTO/RAVEENDRAN

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
NEW DELHI, INDIA: Black cat commandos from India's National Security Guard (NSG) go through their paces on a mock aircraft on an Anti-Terrorist conditioning course during NSG raising day in Manesar, some 65 kms south of Delhi, 15 October 2004. The NSG was raised 20-years ago as a Federal Contingency Forces on the pattern of other special forces in the world for combating terrorist activities. AFP PHOTO/RAVEENDRAN

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Re: HK in India

Great action pictures Chef!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
43 Posts

Johnny Cash singing "Burning Ring of Fire" was playing in my mind while I was looking at these pics.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Nowhereman, not surprisingly I thought of that song too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Here's one more pic:

[ QUOTE ]
NEW DELHI, INDIA: Black cat commandos from India's National Security Guard (NSG) go through their paces on an Anti-Terrorist conditioning course during NSG raising day in Manesar, some 65 kms south of Delhi, 15 October 2004. The NSG was raised 20-years ago as a Federal Contingency Forces on the pattern of other special forces in the world for combating terrorist activities. AFP PHOTO/RAVEENDRAN

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
59 Posts

All I can say about the fire pics is: DON'T TRIP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
35 Posts

What's with the glove?

Looks like it would make it hard to pull the trigger.
I've seen operators with one glove before but, it was on the hand that grabs the barrel.
Does this guy have a MP5 and an attack falcon??

·
Registered
6 Posts

that doesn't look like the most high tech training facility, but on the other hand, it does encourage some very tactical, careful operation.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Great pics Chef......thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

You're welcome Sieg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, glad you liked them.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts

Great pictures Chef. Thanks for your tireless work!

This thread looks like it's going to be more popular

than:

"Buttless in Baghdad"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

You know you're always welcome Ed, it's your and the others feedback that keeps me going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

NSG:

·
Registered
546 Posts

A Kashmiri woman kisses Omar Abdullah, president of National Conference during a public rally at Ganderbal, 22 kms from Srinagar, the summer capital of Indian Kashmir, 19 November, 2008. Abdullah, who is contesting elections from Ganderbal addressed number of rallies at various places in Ganderbal, which is going to polls on 23 November as part of second phase of elections in Kashmir. Security has been tightened in view of boycott of electionas called by separatist groups

Thanks to Grandmaster Lancero

1 - 20 of 94 Posts