HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow NH HK enthusiasts!

What dealers have the greatest selection of HKs in NH? Any NH collectors out there that may have something to sell? I'm surprised there aren't more posts in this forum considering how favorable NH state law is for an HK-owner...

NoComp

G

·
Hi NoComp,

I live in Southern NH (near Manchester) and had a tough time finding a good selection of HK pistols. Not many dealers stock them. Most only had at most one HK in stock. However, Al's Gun & Reel shop in Derry had a few HK's (some USP's and a P2000), but their prices were kinda high. Still, I think Al's had the best selection that I was able to find in the NH area.

If you're looking for HK pistols, I'm selling my HK P2000SK over on the HK firearms for sale forum (see the following link),

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45331

Cynergy

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I also live in near Manchester. If you are looking for HK pistols to handle, Kittery Trading Post in Maine has a decent collection. I would suggest deciding what model you would like and buy it else where. I bought a new black Mark 23 with some accessories from TX. Of course I found a local deal on a Lightning Link and host. I just sold the pistol for what I paid for it, and kept the accessories.

I have a tan Mark 23 this past summer. I bought a used black one last spring with a SWR HEMS can. I loved the pistol. I bought it at a good price. I had the HEMS can updated to the HEMS II. Since HK only warranties the first retail purchaser, I wanted to buy a new pistol. I bought the tan Mark 23 from CDNN. I like the black a little better. I found a black one that had been sitting around as a demo. If any HK Pro members would like to try a tan HK Mark 23, I would be more than willing to let you try mine.

Scott

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I am also a fellow NH H&K Fanatic. I have a bunch of models, mostly 45s. I got most of mine through a great dealer in Londonderry, he only does $10 transfers www.leesgunshop.com. He doesnt stock them, but he can get you reasonable prices.

I have the following toys
Mark 23
USP Tactical 45
USP Compact Tactical 45 LEM
USP Elite 45
USP Match 45
USP 9 Fullsize LEM
P7 PSP
JLD PTR-K91
Vector V94 SBR

G

·
Hello everyone!

and Hi NoComp! You guys might want to check out Eric Manna Distributing in New Ipswich, NH it seems that he has a good selection of Hk pistols. Last time I was up there I saw a USC and some 91 clones. All the contact info is located at www.ericmannadistributing.com hope this helps.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am a Mass resident but live right on the border of NH. Kittery is a great place to go, but they have insane prices. It offers a great place to go and handle things, though.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm surprised none of you guys in the Manchester/Concord area mentioned Riley's Gun shop. They have a good selection of HK's both new and used. Talk with Matt, he's the resident HK expert up there.

http://www.rileysguns.com/

Also if you're in Southern NH check out State Line Gunshop. They are a very nice group of people with a wide selection of new and used, quite a few HK's. They will also take the time to track things down for you.

http://www.statelinegunshop.com

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm in the Monadnock region, if any of you are in the area send me a pm and I'll take you to the range nearby.

Always have time to shoot.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gentlemen:

My name is James and I am a salesman at KTP. Our prices are right where they should be for a retail store on HK's. Right around 15% under list price, Which is also just about 10% over dealer price!

If there are dealers selling guns at dealer price, god bless them...but that hardly means our prices our insane!

Yes, we have a great selection and I would be glad to meet fellow HKers and talk about HK's in the store..

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to hear about other shops that carry the good stuff.

Here's my contribution: Welch's Gun Shop in Lebanon, NH.

Leilah runs the shop. She's an authorized HK dealer, will work to get you what you need, and she's up front about any prolonged wait time for certain factory orders. I've purchased 5 HKs from her in the last couple of years and am very satisfied.

Currently, she even has an HK .45 Tactical (unfired) that comes w/the Eagle soft case.

Welch's phone# (603) 448-3644

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Guys,
I'm a newbie at HKpro. I live in the Conway area, grew up around the Exeter area, but I am living in Baghdad right now. I have been to both stores, and I prefer Rileys Gun Shop. KTP has a good selection, but I have had a few bad expereinces there with sales people. They keep all their assault weapons behind the counter, and if you want to get a closer look, you have to ask one of them to see it, and if they have someone that is looking at a gun already, they make you wait until that person is done until they will let you look at the one you want to look at. Riley's has them all out, and you can pick up what ever you want. They have more of a small gun shop hospatality, but they have tons of guns.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To AK47__357Mag,

Welcome to the boards! Just wanted to say keep hydrated over there in the sandbox, and thanks for your service.

Sincerely,

NoComp

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welch's!

I'll second Welch's! Great bunch of folks - got my new 45C there a few months ago. Highly recommended (Welch's AND the 45C)

Jim

Good to hear about other shops that carry the good stuff.

Here's my contribution: Welch's Gun Shop in Lebanon, NH.

Leilah runs the shop. She's an authorized HK dealer, will work to get you what you need, and she's up front about any prolonged wait time for certain factory orders. I've purchased 5 HKs from her in the last couple of years and am very satisfied.

Currently, she even has an HK .45 Tactical (unfired) that comes w/the Eagle soft case.

Welch's phone# (603) 448-3644

·
Registered
24 Posts
2nd ammendment arms off rt 28 in windham is great, cheapest USC that i could find in the area...but he did have to order it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I get my HK's at Trader Johns Gun Shop in Winchester. Not alot of them but his prices are good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
HK's in NH.

Also check out: Manchester Firing Line Range, LLC.

Manchester Firing Line sells quite a few HK firearms. Even better you can 'try' before you buy on most HK handguns. They usually have a few of the funner toys to shoot as well. Nothing better than select fire fun!

Shoot a PM if your in the area. Always looking for an excuse to throw some lead downrange.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Also check out: Manchester Firing Line Range, LLC.

Manchester Firing Line sells quite a few HK firearms. Even better you can 'try' before you buy on most HK handguns. They usually have a few of the funner toys to shoot as well. Nothing better than select fire fun!

Shoot a PM if your in the area. Always looking for an excuse to throw some lead downrange.
Good place to rent a MP5 or a UMP -- Full auto of course! Jim, the owner, also has a great assortment of HK guns on the walls.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good place to rent a MP5 or a UMP -- Full auto of course! Jim, the owner, also has a great assortment of HK guns on the walls.
+1 on that. The last time I was in there, I believe he had a G41 on the wall. Pretty sweet weapon to hold, and rare.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Wow, this board isn't very active. The last comment is almost six years old. I've been in Las Vegas the last nine years. I'm back now three miles from Pelham F&G and their glorious action ranges. Any other members here members there? I'm glad to be back.

Scott

1 - 20 of 32 Posts