HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Norwegian ladies carrying what many American men call a "too heavy" battle rifle.

:tongue:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Those must be the scouts/special 3/snipers. I can't see what the rest of the platoon is carrying.:4:

RC

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Those must be the scouts/special 3/snipers. I can't see what the rest of the platoon is carrying.:4:

RC
It doesn't look like the rest of them are carrying any rifle, unless they have them slung barrel down on their back (but even then, there doesn't appear to be any sling one the rest of them that I can see). Maybe they all have to share? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I agree, doesnt look like Norwegian camo or womenz...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Nice pics Erik, I especially like the young Shield Maiden carrying the MG3. The Norwegians were a major part of our task force in Afghanistan in early 2002. They basically wore our DCUs and carried HK G3 rifles and Glock 17 sidearms. Super people.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Nice pics Erik, I especially like the young Shield Maiden carrying the MG3. The Norwegians were a major part of our task force in Afghanistan in early 2002. They basically wore our DCUs and carried HK G3 rifles and Glock 17 sidearms. Super people.
Thank you for that note. Yes, I have had many good friends that served in Afghanistan alongside our U.S. friends. One of my buddies donated his Norwegian combat uniform he wore in Afghanistan to a military museum in Florida. The military bonds between Norway and the U.S. has always been very strong.

Erik

1 - 14 of 14 Posts