HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Homeguards from Norra (North) Småland:

I guess the guy on the right has not have read my sig at PCT ("Att hålla i magasinet när man skjuter är som att hålla i pungen när man pissar, men får räkna med viss spridning!") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Always good to see soldiers using a 'real' rifle. Not the little 5.56... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice pics, Chef - and for us English-only speakers, what IS your sig?

- Huki

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks again HUKI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, A rough translation of my sig (at PCT) would read something like: To hold on to the magazine while shooting is like holding on to your balls while taking a piss, you'll have to allow for a certain spread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wonder if there's anyway of getting one of those top rail mounts they have on their G3's. That is a SWEET kit!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Some interesting things. In the first pic I am guessing that the grill is there to stop reflection, and it is strangs that they would want to have brass catchers.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I saw your signature on the PCT and couldn´t stop laughing Chef!
I didn´t know that your sign here at HKPRO meant the same thing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Miku

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. I need to remember which forum I'm posting in, complete brain-fart from me.

My signature here at HKPRO translates to "From the fury of the Northmen deliver us, O Lord".

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad you like it Hurricane /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, Thanks for the chat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

H

·
0 Posts
Some nice pics of Swedes having more fun than me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
To hold on to the magazine while shooting is like holding on to your balls while taking a piss, you'll have to allow for a certain spread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brain fart or not, that's an interesting way of saying you should never hold the magazine while shooting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That lesson was learned the hard way by some Sten SMG users in WW2. But it was an ergonomical design flaw more than anything else!

·
Registered
59 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
The iron sights are those small backup sights that are located on top of the aimpoint.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, there are some there! Talk about short sight radius!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Wow Chef. Forces in your country using the G3s. That makes

me pretty jealous! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GREAT pictures.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Polizei, what do you wan't to know about them?
I don't know much about them, but there's a 21 page thread on an other forum about the Ak4B, so I guess I can learn more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
More pics of the homeguards:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Great pictures Chef.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Is the G3 the standard rifle of the main forces of your

country?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Awesome pics........thanks.

That rocket looks particularly entertaining......

·
Registered
201 Posts

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the 'stainless steel' bit on the side of the rifle to the right.

Brilliant pics as always Chef!

- Huki

1 - 20 of 170 Posts