·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOG:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks. Is that a 15 round magazine in the 2nd pic? I can't really tell.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're welcome guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, the mag looks like a 30 rounder to me.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, glad you liked them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's one more, from Iraq:

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOG:

Thanks to "CAG 147".

·
Registered
50 Posts
I love that last pic.... although they should take the Glock out and put in a good gun, namely, an HK!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
It would cost me over 30,000 dollars to buy the contents of that kit, why must this forum tease me so!

H

·
0 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks to "CAG 147".

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks indeed!

I must say, I like this "Czech SOG kit" but I'd also substitute the Glock with some H&K. A USP Tactical would be my choice. Where can I buy one of these kits? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And I used to think the only good things Czech are Daniela Pestova, Petra Nemcova and other supermodels from the Czech Republic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You Sir, obviously have not tasted Czech beer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Or been to to Praha.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks to "CAG 147".

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks indeed!

I must say, I like this "Czech SOG kit" but I'd also substitute the Glock with some H&K. A USP Tactical would be my choice. Where can I buy one of these kits? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And I used to think the only good things Czech are Daniela Pestova, Petra Nemcova and other supermodels from the Czech Republic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So what's with the $89 Hakko Red Dot Sight on the expensive hardware?

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're most welcome Jimmy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

·
Registered
64 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
So what's with the $89 Hakko Red Dot Sight on the expensive hardware?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not Hakko sight but Czech made Oko sight. Nice piece of equipment.

H

·
0 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
You Sir, obviously have not tasted Czech beer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Or been to to Praha.

[/ QUOTE ]You're right on both counts. Two more things to put on my to-do list? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I suppose having a beer in Praha would even better? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
201 Posts
Woohoo! Nice pictures, even better equipment thanks to Chef for posting 'em up here on HKPRO.

Question about the AR in the 'suit case'. Is that a regular Colt M4 with altered sights, or a clone?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts