HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

[ QUOTE ]
KHARTOUM, SUDAN: A Soudan Army special unit stands on the tarmac of the Khartoum international airport in Khartoum, Sudan, 30 June 2004 before the departure of the airplane of the US Secretary of State Colin Powell (not pictured).

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I've never been called that before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Registered
1 Posts
<font color="blue">That's one old MP5, notice the straight mags for it. Also the butt plate, it may be the angle but it looks convex, rather than the concave, and if I'm right that means it was made, or at least has a stock from before '73. And you can't really see the selector too well, but if I'm right about the butt plate then that isn't the normal 4 setting trigger group we are use to seeing. Just thought I'd point out those odd visuals from the picture.</font>

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

[ QUOTE ]
Soldiers in a miltary unit calling themselves variously the Border Intelligence Division, Second Reconnaisance Brigade, or the Quick and the Horrible, also believed to form part of the Janjaweed militia, walk around the weekly animal market in Mistiria in North Darfur, Sudan, Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2004. Mistiria is the home town and base of Musa Hilal, the alleged coordinator of the militia known as the Janjaweed who have been accused of committing atrocities in the conflict in Darfur. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis)

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great thread Swedish! *thumbs up to u*

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Sieg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks again, for this one...Thanks for the next one...Thanks for the next one...Thanks for the next one...and on and on and on.....

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL! You're welcome...and on and on and on..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One more:

[ QUOTE ]
A member of Sudanese Liberation Army (SLA) walks with his rifle at Ashma village 30 km (19 miles) from Nyala, south Darfur, October 6, 2004. The United Nations (news - web sites) warned on Wednesday it would not be able to cope if conditions do not improve in Sudan's Darfur region, devastated by violence which has driven more than 1.5 million from their homes. REUTERS/Zohra Bensemra

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Another "well used" G3!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If it could only tell its story!

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A few more:

[ QUOTE ]
Britain's Prime Minister Tony Blair (L) arrives to meet Sudan's President Omar Hassan al-Bashir at the presidential palace in Khartoum, Sudan. Blair warned Sudan the international community would not rest until violence was ended in Darfur.(AFP/POOL/Kieran Doherty)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Members of Sudanese Liberation Army ride on a truck at Ashma village 30 km (19 miles) from Nyala, south Darfur, October 6, 2004. The United Nations (news - web sites) warned on Wednesday it would not be able to cope if conditions do not improve in Sudan's Darfur region, devastated by violence which has driven more than 1.5 million from their homes. REUTERS/Zohra Bensemra

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Members of Sudanese Liberation Army walk with their rifles at Ashma village 30 km (19 miles) from Nyala, south Darfur, October 6, 2004. The United Nations warned on Wednesday it would not be able to cope if conditions do not improve in Sudan's Darfur region, devastated by violence which has driven more than 1.5 million from their homes. REUTERS/Zohra Bensemra

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Great pictures Chef.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I've never seen a bayonet on a G3 like the one in the

first picture. It looks pretty menacing. I'd like to

have one!

·
Registered
110 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Great pictures Chef.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I've never seen a bayonet on a G3 like the one in the first picture. It looks pretty menacing. I'd like to have one!

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither has Tony Blair... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Ed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.
LOL @ Gocad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Blair and that gaurd look as though they are about to scrap it out!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if Blair is smart!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I noticed they have mags inserted.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I wonder if that is SOP?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts