HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The good guy rebels are armed with G36s and it looks like at least one MP5.

Looks like weapons technology hasn't advanced much by the end of the 21st Century from what we have now. The bad guys are armed with KRISS SMGs, Colin Ferrel has a S&W M&P pistol, and the heroine has a Beretta 92 or 96 with a comp.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Thank God. I was kinda worried if we were using laser guns by then, they'd stop making bullets!!!

·
Banned
125 Posts
oh my...Beretta 90 series with a comp. and MP5's....good combo, i'm going to watch it just because of that....and maybe to see the new 3 boob chick...:2300000:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Scott, didn't you see the original Total Recall? With Ahnold? They had a 3 boob chick in there. Pretty awesome. They got a new one for this movie!

·
Banned
125 Posts
yeah, type in 3 boob chick on google and see what comes up. Ignore the 3 boob guy that comes up on the search...TRUST ME!

lol half of yall looking for the 3 boob guy now...wussies:330:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
That movie was pretty horrible. The original was awesome... this one, not so much.

I was digging the Kriss Vectors, and there were definitely some HKs... G36 and UMPs I think. Three boob chick was nice... for the half second it showed on the screen.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I never watch remakes.. they usually are done for some producers ego and more propaganda

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I'll watch anything with a gun totin, skin tight leather wearin Kate Beckinsale!

:810: Insert third smiley :690:

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Also note, you CCW people, many chains are now asking you to open any fanny packs, purses or bags so they can confirm you are not packing. If you do go and carry, plan ahead and conceal well

If I ever do go to a theater again I will as usual be packing two full size 40s and a total of 6 mags as I always do when on the street

1 - 13 of 13 Posts