HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to check out the HK Knives site and it gives an error. Perhaps it's been already discussed, but is Hk going with a different knife provider for 2017?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Every time I check here it gets expensive... I've been buying a few of the HK knives from Big5, they have been running them on sale lately for around $20. (The overseas ones). I found a Mini Entourage tanto for $50 at a blowout local a while back, and I have been waiting to get it's big brother. After reading this news, I went and bought a full size Entourage Tanto and an Epedimic OTF from BladeHQ today. Going to be a long week of checking the mail box...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just grabbed black version Axis folder at a local gun show. Last one he had and cost me $95. I looked at many Benchmade knives and decided this had the best features and design for my tastes.
Only 95 bucks. Sharp as hell. Great knife and at the price of the Mini Axis. Goes nicely with my P30SK carry set up.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I wish they made the axis mini in a tanto blade. I don't need a knife as big as the axis for edc but I like the tanto profile.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Its a sickness.....

Just Ordered the H&K Mini Entourage Automatic Knife Black G-10 (2.87" Black) 14751BK-1

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyone know where to find a large Axis anywhere? I got the mini serrated clip point, but would t mind getting a large axis.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the mini axis and I love it. So freaking sharp. Tanto blades are nice too but I need to learn how to sharpen them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I lucked up and found this a couple of weeks ago. I have yet to carry it, but I do love Benchmade knives.
View attachment 108274
I did get my mini axis with serrated edge. I like the knife, my first HK and first benchmade, but I kinda feel like it's not very sharp??? In many cases, if I didn't have the serrated portion of the blade, I would have a tough time cutting in most cases.

I didn't sharpen it out the box, but didn't think I needed to. Should I have? Or am I not realistic with my expectations? Not ready to blame the knife yet, but somewhat disappointed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts