HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Wow. I still haven't gotten a tracking number.

I have noticed some orders have been taking a long time to fill I ordered some items on the may 30th it finally filled on the 8th. My mugs that I ordered this Sunday the 6th still haven't filled. Might be something to do with the shipping I selected but in the past never hasn't taken a week to fill.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Yes, I also managed to grab a discount. I was pleased. I usually try as much as possible to buy on all sites with coupons and promo codes. And it does not always turn out that you purchase reliable and honest codes. And in my long search, I have found only one website with discounts so far. spam.com is a real find. I find incredible offers. I recently ordered CBD oil at a good deal. For a long time, I tried to overcome anxiety and nervousness. But I needed a particular company's oil. But it was too expensive for me. And I was pleased when I found a good discount on it. Now I am thrilled, and I hope that this oil will help me.
i smell SPAM

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.