HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone posted in the regional/state forum that an HK SR9 is legal in New Jersey. Could I please get a confirm on that. Also what about the Vector Arms V51L which has a 16 inch barrel and can be fitted with a muzzle brake rather than a flash hider ? Much thanks, Dale.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Our resident and multiple SR9 owner and expert BMS happens to live in New Jersey.
Hopefully he will chime in....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SR9 Legality in New Jersey

Thanks. Sounds like in talking with the State Police Firearms section that they are OK to go in New Jersey; but would still like to hear same from the resident expert here you mention. Also sounds like the Vector Arms V-51L would be good to go as well with a permenantly installed muzzle brake. regards, Dale.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey - I went through the same crap when I bought my SR9. Just make certain that the FFL that you have it shipped to is OK with it. I had an FFL tell me outright that he would NOT under any circumstances accept or sell me an SR9. Send me you email address via private message (PM) and I will send you my library of files regarding NJ law. I am NOT an attorney. If you have specific questions regarding this issue I suggest that you direct them to an attorney familiar with the gun laws for this pathetic state of ours. Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts