HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an HK marked M1S90 Tactical. Really like it.

Lately, some of those Benelli M4s have caught my eye. Never having shot one though, I was wondering how they compared to the M1S90.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
The Benelli page shots only about a 1 pound weight difference between the M4 and the M2, which replaced the M1. Only practical difference should be the weight of the gas system in the M4.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The Benelli page shots only about a 1 pound weight difference between the M4 and the M2, which replaced the M1. Only practical difference should be the weight of the gas system in the M4.
Handle them side-by-side. The M4's front end/barrel is like a tank.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Have both. Greatly prefer the M1S90 for handling characteristics and speed from muzzle down up to target. Cycling, for me is faster on follow up shots as well.

Design of M1 series feels far more rugged as well.

Jay

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have both. Greatly prefer the M1S90 for handling characteristics and speed from muzzle down up to target. Cycling, for me is faster on follow up shots as well.

Design of M1 series feels far more rugged as well.

Jay
I'd like to bump this thread and ask for any additional thoughts on the differences in terms of recoil and also in terms of reliability between the M1/M2 and the M4 models. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts