HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Maybe hard chromed, not sure. My SN is a 5 digit number. On the slide, it says 48xxx Nds 11/82 DE.On the other side, it says Heckler & Koch GMBH Oberndorf/N Made in Germany.
Regular P7!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was talking about the one next to the nickel P7m8. That one's trigger looked fat but could be mistaken....wouldn't be the first time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gorgeous P7 OP! Quick question....is there a particular run of SN that would depict factory finish? Or do you have to go through HKUSA?

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Confirm serial number with HKUSA...they will tell you if it’s genuine finish or not.
Gorgeous P7 OP! Quick question....is there a particular run of SN that would depict factory finish? Or do you have to go through HKUSA?
The SN range (main production models) that I have seen is KC (92) 16-104908 (HK/Sterling) through KC (92) 16-105518 (HK/Sterling)!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Premium Member
R.L.T.W.
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Finally got her home. Serial number confirmed with Tony/AGG...pictures below:

IMG_4297.HEIC.jpeg IMG_4295.HEIC.jpeg IMG_4298.HEIC.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
The SN range (main production models) that I have seen is KC (92) 16-104908 (HK/Sterling) through KC (92) 16-105518 (HK/Sterling)!!! :wink:

Tony
Tony, I believe somebody posted a genuine nickel M8 or M13 outside the KC date code range. Do you recall ever reading about that?

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Tony, I believe somebody posted a genuine nickel M8 or M13 outside the KC date code range. Do you recall ever reading about that?
The only SN's that I have seen that were outside of the regular production range are as follows: :biggrin:

P7M8

Stainless prototype (?)- IE (84) 87770 (HK/Chantilly)
Hard Chrome- R.T.B. West Germany Import Corporation

P7M13

Hard Chrome- R.T.B. West Germany Import Corporation

Of course, there may be samples that I have not seen. :wink:

Tony

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
You got a fantastic deal on that m8. May be the deal of a lifetime if you just paid $2000.00 for it. Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
R.L.T.W.
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
You got a fantastic deal on that m8. May be the deal of a lifetime if you just paid $2000.00 for it. Congratulations.
A wise man once said "let's not dwell on how much I paid for it." Just kiddin' but yes, I did get a deal on it. I have no intentions of parting with it anytime soon. I had the option of buying the fat trigger that was next to it but I was too slow (won't happen again). Overall, im happy with it and it came with 4 nickel magazines also.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts