HKPRO Forums banner

221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Submitted today 10/9/17 for purchase made 9/29/17 - Are you supposed to get email confirmation of the submission from HK? Nothing in my inbox, just said "your information is being processed" after I hit submit -
I had the same thing happen. I called HK, though, and my submission went through. You might want to call, but you're probably okay.

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Submitted today 10/9/17 for purchase made 9/29/17 - Are you supposed to get email confirmation of the submission from HK? Nothing in my inbox, just said "your information is being processed" after I hit submit -
I submitted one on 9/7 around 2:41p and received the email confirmation from HK about 2 hrs later at 4:50p. Still waiting for the free mags, though.

·
Registered
847 Posts
No email confirmation but HK CS messaged me back and said that my submission was confirmed and awaiting review and they will contact me by email if they need additional info - great customer service and I thanked them for putting on the promo

·
Registered
334 Posts
I finally submitted for my mags last night. Bought the pistol on 07/20/17. Said 10-12 weeks. Have not checked my e-mail yet to see of I got a confirmation but it said on the promo page and I screenshotted it. Have not recieved e-mail as of 13:25.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
So, an interesting story. A friend of a friend bought a vp9 through buds gun shop during the summer and applied for the promo and they declined him the mags due to “exceeding the discount”

I told him that can’t be right...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Did anyone buy from BudsGunShop? A buddy of mine bought his vp9 during the summer from them and HK told him no go on the mag promo due to something regarding additional discounts or something... clearly must be some miscommunication somewhere or the story elaborated with some BS somewhere in between...

·
Registered
159 Posts
I bought a VP9 online (not from Buds) at a price so low I wondered whether it would actually be NIB. Turned out it was absolutely new just old stock. Had no problem getting the four free magazines.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did anyone buy from BudsGunShop? A buddy of mine bought his vp9 during the summer from them and HK told him no go on the mag promo due to something regarding additional discounts or something... clearly must be some miscommunication somewhere or the story elaborated with some BS somewhere in between...
I bought my VP9 from Buds and had no problem getting the free mags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
I bought my VP9 from Buds and had no problem getting the free mags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clearly this guy must be elaborating his story somehow, or playing it off like he applied but never got around to it...

thanks!

221 - 236 of 236 Posts