HKPRO Forums banner
81 - 100 of 236 Posts
I submitted mine 07/13, received my automated "thank you for submitting letter" (within minutes). Now almost 3 weeks. Auto letter says 8 to 10, just wish I was seeing the turn around some of you all got.

I submitted mine 07/13, received my automated "thank you for submitting letter" (within minutes). Now almost 3 weeks. Auto letter says 8 to 10, just wish I was seeing the turn around some of you all got.
I'm curious to see how the promotion runs over the summer, as I'm sure it will snowball as people buy the guns and the wait times go up. If you buy in late September I'd be willing to bet we get closer to the 10 weeks. I submitted July 23rd, so we'll see!

Submitted mine today. Now the wait begins!! :6200:

The mag body groove forming is also different, I presume to prevent 10-15rd conversion. So pinning/blocking a 15-10rd may also be illegal, watch your State law.
Which is another stupid gun law… It only affects the law-abiding, what’s to stop a perpetrator from loading a 15rd into a 10rd State.

Discussion starter · #93 ·
**UPDATE** I posted on 08/02 that I hadn't received any updates and 08/03 I got an email saying HK had mailed me a package.
Hopefully mine which i submitted on 7/19 are right behind yours because my next match is not this sunday but next so i hope to have them by then! I really don't want to run the sk again!!!

I ordered the vp9le that came with the 15 rounders. Living in New York I am restricted to 10 rounders and the dealer I bought it from swapped them out for the factory 10 round mags. My question is what model should I put down in the rebate request? Or can I specify I need 10 rounders instead of 15 rounders that came originally with my serial?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

UPDATE: Submitted 7/23, confirmation received that day. Yesterday EOD HK sends me this:

"Thank you for your submission for our 2017 Summer Magazinepalooza.
After reviewing your entry, one of the following criteria does not meet the requirements.
To correct any of the issues with your submission you must submit correction through the HK-usa.com.

· Proof of purchase not dated July 1,2017 thru September 30,2017 (It was)
· Pistol Purchase does not Qualify for the Promotion (It does)
· Invalid or Incorrect proof of purchase (Photo of receipt, maybe not easily read by the CS person?)

For this reason, your submission is ineligible. "

I took a clear photo of the receipt and made sure all the details were legible, but no dice for some reason. I have resubmitted this morning 8/4 with a better photo and received another confirmation. The wait continues!

Discussion starter · #97 ·
UPDATE: Submitted 7/23, confirmation received that day. Yesterday EOD HK sends me this:

After reviewing your entry, one of the following criteria does not meet the requirements.
To correct any of the issues with your submission you must submit correction through the HK-usa.com.

· Invalid or Incorrect proof of purchase (Photo of receipt, maybe not easily read by the CS person?)

I took a clear photo of the receipt and made sure all the details were legible, but no dice for some reason. I have resubmitted this morning 8/4 with a better photo and received another confirmation. The wait continues!
id call up customer service, i chatted with them on wednesday, super nice folks... happy to help.

Hey Rangetime, Where did you purchase yours from? Thanks

81 - 100 of 236 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.