HKPRO Forums banner

101 - 120 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Last update, they arrived today 08/05... so about 3 weeks here too.
Awesome so hopefully mine come by the end of this coming week so I'll have them for the match the coming Sunday...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Awesome so hopefully mine come by the end of this coming week so I'll have them for the match the coming Sunday...
Any luck receiving your magazines? I order on 7/19 too and just received confirmation email. No shipping email yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Any luck receiving your magazines? I order on 7/19 too and just received confirmation email. No shipping email yet.

Nothing yet. I spoke with CS recently and they said a new batch arrived so they hopefully should ship early next week...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
That sounds promising. Thanks.

Ill keep you posted if I hear anything from HK... Im sure everyone else is as anxious as I am... Im going crazy because i need them for competition!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
I can't remember when I submitted the request but I got the confirmation email from HK Promo on 7/18. I got a shipment notification with USPS tracking number on 8/11. Mags should be here Monday. This was for a VP9 LE model.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Mine took about 12 calendar days but I ordered them on 7/2 so right during the 4th of July week. I received them last Friday, July 14th. It was pretty quick - just a small box with the mags loose and no packaging inside. Great deal when you consider the cost of each mag!

This was the luckiest guy in the whole thread!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I love how it says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery and people are freaking out about not getting them in 3....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bought my vp9 a couple weeks before the promo but sent in a form anyway that was denied after a couple days. Now about 3-4 weeks later I just received a shipping notification email. Has anyone else been denied but still got sent the mags? Lol maybe they're trolling me and just sent like a sticker.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
I love how it says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery and people are freaking out about not getting them in 3....
Don't be THAT guy....

Point is, some people have gotten em super fast. And this thread is here to keep people in the loop as to how long they can expect to wait, and some people are more excited than others

·
Registered
38 Posts
Does anyone know if the promo applies to multiple purchases of qualifying pistols by the same person?

The web page says:
Special offer ONLY valid on purchase made from July 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017. Submission must be made no later than October 31, 2017. Enter the required information below and upload a copy of the purchase receipt for a NEW P30 or VP Series full size handgun. All information must be complete along with uploaded receipt image to be eligible for offer.*Heckler & Koch*reserves the right to deny any submission without proper proof of purchase.*This promotion*is not valid with any other offers. Allow 8 –10 weeks for delivery. For US purchases only.
• This promotion does not include the P30SK Series or VP9SK.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I sold my Glock 17 to purchase a VP9. I've submitted the mag promo form Sunday night. Should I receive an email indicating HK has receive it?

Little over 500 rounds thru the VP so far.

JW

101 - 120 of 236 Posts