HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
If a fellow were industrious he may buy now and sell them in a few month's for a tidy profit?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Midway Free Shipping.
On Orders Over $150
Expires 10/16/2016

FS1501016 Code
It works.

PrepperGunshop also has them.
Availability: In stock
Sale Price $31.99

Shipping ????

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
This is becoming something of a trend for HK mags being on sale a lot more often and for lower and lower prices. I am optimistic that this is a sign of the standard price lowering.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I picked up mags, and used the FS1501016 code for shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Picked up 5 VP9 mags w/free shipping. These are the last high cap mags I had on my list that were needed. Now just gotta buy the VP9LE. 8 mags should be plenty for that since HK mags are built like tanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
This is becoming something of a trend for HK mags being on sale a lot more often and for lower and lower prices. I am optimistic that this is a sign of the standard price lowering.
the term midway uses being clearance....kinda worries me on why the high cap mags are on clearance.....? election worrying them of having inventory they cant sell later ? :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for heads up, placed order for three VP9 magazines and just received email conformation of my order at 2144h PDST 15 October 2016.
Konrad.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was hoping to get a deal on the 40 cal P30 mags, but it looks like that's a NOGO. I'm thinking 13 isn't a winning number, but 15 is (high cap mag for 9mm).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No sweat folks, just passing along a good deal. I picked up a couple p30 mags and a couple USPc mags along with the x-grip extenders and flat base plates. Going to try the 13 round mag in my P30SK to see how I like carrying it.

·
Priest of the P7
5,034 Posts
Damn, the 15 rounders are $5 cheaper than they were when I bought some last week...and with a free shipping code? Ah well...just have to buy a bunch more.

·
Banned
84 Posts
Picked up a good number of them, and for fun added 100 to my cart to check their inventory levels, it took.

Just checked and they have 219 of the 9mm 15 rounders left in inventory as of the time of this post.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts