HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought mags 10 rounders the floor plates do not say HK like some of my other mags but they have the zig zag pattern on the back are these generic mags I was told they are factory

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am sure they are HK, if they were not they would most likely say ProMag or something on them.

HK has not been very consistent when it comes to labeling magazines.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am hoping they are. They look factory just never seen them unmarked. I usually buy hi cap mags but got a great deal on these 10 rounders.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bought mags 10 rounders the floor plates do not say HK like some of my other mags but they have the zig zag pattern on the back are these generic mags I was told they are factory
Where they expensive? That is one test. The other is do they seem overbuilt and robust?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I wouldn't worry...

Not sure what model you are talking about ..... But, I've bought mags for my uspc 9mm and have few with HK logos and without. They both work perfect. My guess is that HK made both.

·
Registered
571 Posts
It's normal for the plates to be unmarked, but they will (or should) have the caliber designation on them. The mag body will have the caliber marked as well.

Promags have holes in the face of the mag. I'm not aware of any other aftermarket manufacturer.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Currently look ing at my HK45c the plate says "HK45c & USP 45c" now with that being said in looking at my USP 45 it just has the HK logo on the bottom plate (10 Round Mag) hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

I had a buddy pick up 4 USP45 mags for cheap at a gun show.

Guess what. Not factory.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
The promags "bullet witness" holes are not the same as factory on the rear too.

·
Registered
818 Posts
FWIW, I've bought all my extra HK mags from CDNN for my P30L, HK45C, USP45C and P2000SK and they've all marked HK, Made in Germany.

CDNN does a good job with OEM mags...

·
Registered
378 Posts
I bought a brand new HK brand USP mag not too long ago, it did not have HK stamped on the bottom like my others. I think they may have recently stopped stamping the floorplates.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts