HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I’ll PM the seller and make sure he adds in some better descriptors like “ultra Mega rare”, or the new one I see keystone using which I think fits this listing- “Wicked!” . . . :)

NR Sellers other 2 listings include a M1 Garand and a Benelli m4. That is an interesting 3some to be posting up for sale . . .

·
Registered
198 Posts
This MK23 was tastefully done in the more tactically suited matte gold finish. The owner knew what he was doing.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Did not know that you were a DE connoisseur!!! :wink:

Tony
Have a pre Mk VII 357 6” & 10”, and a Mk VII stainless in .44 and the .41 conversion. Don’t have a 50 AE, but it’s on my list. No tiger striped or gold accents, but if some bling comes my way, I’ll be pimping.

·
Registered
34,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have a pre Mk VII 357 6” & 10”, and a Mk VII stainless in .44 and the .41 conversion. Don’t have a 50 AE, but it’s on my list. No tiger striped or gold accents, but if some bling comes my way, I’ll be pimping.
Excellent!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
70 Posts
That entire Mark 23 has been cerakoted, frame included. It must have been beat to hell and someone turned it into a fashion project. Surprised it came out as poorly as it did, though. I have a USP where someone dura/cera coated the frame brown and you can't tell it's not factory until you get really close.

M

·
0 Posts
Is it just me or does it seem like they were really rough with this gun. The frame looks like a puppy was chewing on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts