HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I asked this previously, not sure at the moment. Been away from the site for around a year or so and figured with all the new members it might be a good time to throw this out there again. Does anyone have a HK marked Benelli MP90S pistol? Or pics/literature/anything? Here is a pic of the only documentation I can currently find.

·
Registered
618 Posts
A friend of mine has this gun but not sure if it is HK import. It is very accurate and functions perfect. I have fired it. I don't know if he is willing to sell it or not but I would say he is since he has been selling most of his stuff.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would possibly be interested in buying it if he wants to sell it. I am really hoping someone can post pics of the markings. I have a feeling it will be the basic markings similar to the Benelli shotguns. On a target pistol I would hope for a nice big red HK logo, on both sides!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any word on the markings? The big red markings was a hope, I highly doubt they are like that. They did look pretty good on the Fabarm shotguns though. Guessing by the subtle importer markings on the Benelli shotguns the pistol would be very similar. What a shame. HK has such a strong brand and simply just looks awesome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MP90S with H&K markings

Found this thread by chance while searching for a 0051 firing pin...

I have one, purchased it from B&B in Hollywood CA. Oct 1992.. This is the infamous gunstore that supplied assult rifles to the LAPD during the shoot-out of a few well armed and armoured bank robbers..Went national..

B&B had two at the time and picked this one...I tried to get a few spare parts from H&K but they would have no part of it!!!

The sent me to EAA in Florida..they just started to handle the pistol and had no parts in stock either...

I wrote Italy and a few weeks later received a box of spare parts for free...Used up my last firing pin thus the search..Found out Benelli change the bolt and firing pin and Larry's says I will have to buy a new bolt and pin.($380)..I'm about to write Urbino again if BENUSA doesn't R/R the bolt under that Limited Lifetime Warranty...

No it's not for sale........

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts