HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should the HK logo on the front of a match weight be painted or engraved, or does it depend on the production date?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW!, Right? 162.50 NIP shipped.
I'm excited about building my Match hybrid now. I also ordered a Jarvis ported 6.02" barrel. Can't wait to start putting it together, and sometime soon get a match trigger too.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't know about how long on the Jarvis. I ordered it online yesterday, and left a message on their machine asking for a call back. Once I hear I'll let you know.

·
Registered
532 Posts
USP match conversion

I am doing the same with a stainless .45 USP. I called Jarvis last week & they told me that they will not have any 6.02 barrels for my .45 clone until Feb or March 2008. You might want to give them a call.

Steve

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
you could also buy a USP elite barrel they are the same length as a match barrel the only difference is the oring groove is in a different location

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just got off the phone with Jarvis, they are currently just starting to cut the HK barrels from blanks so it will take 8 to 10 weeks for a 40s, and at least 10 for the 45s. Custom or standard orders take the same amount of time.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Good to know. As crazy as it sounds, I'm considering putting an extended barrel (non-threaded) on an Expert 9. Got the inspiration from Doc and his Expert .40. This would basically put the barrel at Match length: 6.02".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts