HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since it appears that most are in north and south Alabama, why not meet in Montgomery (or at the next, large gun show, where ever that may be)?

Any other suggestions?

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
C'mon guys! I know many of you frequent gun shows. There's one in Birmingham this weekend- anyone going?

·
Registered
66 Posts
B'ham show

I'm in S.E.L.A.(Lower Alabama) In Ozark. I go to the Show in Dothan and set up a table about once a year. Went last month. I've been wanting to try the B'ham show. When is it? And how much are tables? I've still got all my stuff packed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i don;t know about that show, but there is a show in mobile on the 12/13th @ the Abba Temple. usually a great turn out, but not much quality stuff...

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, bb!!!
Sorry about getting back so late- been on vacation.
I think that the Birmingham show is this weekend at the Birmingham-Jefferson Civic Center- I will check and let you know.
8' tables generally run $25.00-$35.00, depending on location.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Birmingham Gun Show (01-05-08/9-5 and 01-06-08/10-5).
Anyone going other than me?

Tony

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Tony,

how was the show? any one show up?

I am still going to the show here in mobile on Saturday. have not determined a time yet, but it looks to be around 11:00am - 12:00pm.

Kris

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, Kris,

The show was good (Gun & Knife production, not the excellent show by the Alabama Gun Collectors) with a good turnout.
Did see a Valmet M62S (good-excellent for $3,500.00), a few black PS90's and a few black MSAR STG556's.
This is the first show that I did not see any HK rifles.

An FFL friend had some tables, and his son had an unfired HKSP89 and excellent-new FN 50.00 (sear cut receiver with no import markings/Steyr) with bipod, sling and factory (yellow/white) manual.

How was the Mobile show? Never been to one in Mobile. Are there certain shows to go to and ones to avoid?

Tony

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went. New to HK rifles (clones anayway) I'd llike to get togther and talk HK...especialy about maintainance, ect. in the B'ham area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts