HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
B'ham show

I'm in S.E.L.A.(Lower Alabama) In Ozark. I go to the Show in Dothan and set up a table about once a year. Went last month. I've been wanting to try the B'ham show. When is it? And how much are tables? I've still got all my stuff packed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i don;t know about that show, but there is a show in mobile on the 12/13th @ the Abba Temple. usually a great turn out, but not much quality stuff...

·
Banned
34,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, bb!!!
Sorry about getting back so late- been on vacation.
I think that the Birmingham show is this weekend at the Birmingham-Jefferson Civic Center- I will check and let you know.
8' tables generally run $25.00-$35.00, depending on location.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Tony,

how was the show? any one show up?

I am still going to the show here in mobile on Saturday. have not determined a time yet, but it looks to be around 11:00am - 12:00pm.

Kris

·
Banned
34,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, Kris,

The show was good (Gun & Knife production, not the excellent show by the Alabama Gun Collectors) with a good turnout.
Did see a Valmet M62S (good-excellent for $3,500.00), a few black PS90's and a few black MSAR STG556's.
This is the first show that I did not see any HK rifles.

An FFL friend had some tables, and his son had an unfired HKSP89 and excellent-new FN 50.00 (sear cut receiver with no import markings/Steyr) with bipod, sling and factory (yellow/white) manual.

How was the Mobile show? Never been to one in Mobile. Are there certain shows to go to and ones to avoid?

Tony

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went. New to HK rifles (clones anayway) I'd llike to get togther and talk HK...especialy about maintainance, ect. in the B'ham area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts