HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
What internal parts have you replaced to make it run smooth in F/A ?

·
Registered
100 Posts
How many rounds do you have through it? I had about 300 through mine before it stopped working and I had to start replacing parts not sure if this is typical.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Maybe that is what I need to replace, if you dont mind me asking how much is a F/A bolt carrier. And where did you buy yours?

·
Registered
870 Posts
From the pic the finnish looks good, How is it in person? I hear that is one of the down sides of the Cohairs Did you get it with the A3 stock on it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From the pic the finnish looks good, How is it in person? I hear that is one of the down sides of the Cohairs Did you get it with the A3 stock on it?
I purchased that stock from Centerfire Systems.com awhile ago for $99.00 "AS IS", It is a cheap piece of crap, that looked like someone had dropped it, and kicked it around the warehouse floor. But I went on my gun without any problems. I have an actual HK New Style stock on the way.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I have to join in on the nice gun comments. I like it and I am wanting to get one like it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I definatly agree...

that is a great looking sub.

The word "Clone" will probably soon be a "phrase" of the past. Bushmasters are not "clones" of Colts, and so on like that!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Can you buy direct from them as a SBR with an A3 stock???? I have been kicking the idea of a "Clone" MP5 for some time now. I would set it up EXACTLY like yours with the A3 stock and the surefire! I'm so jelouse!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I bought the gun back in march of this year, as a pistol for $989.00 plus shipping. I have not seen any SBR offered other than the CA89K PDW on Gunbroker. I would recommend the pistols that way you don't have to cut barrels down, or remove fake silencers then re-blue the tip of the barrel & 3lug. The only problem that I have ever had with it was it would fail to feed about every 4th round with the non-factory P.O.S mag it came with. Once I stuck a HK mag in it ran with no problems.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts