HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
I have never heard of them and being a too good to be true price immediately think scam, but you never know, might be one of those great deals that come along.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was also charged NC tax out of state. I am under the impression that NC does not have origin-based sales tax so it seems like a mistake?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've ordered AR mags and clone parts from these guys before, they're legit. Double checked and I was not charged tax so not sure what's up there, good deal either way.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have never heard of them and being a too good to be true price immediately think scam, but you never know, might be one of those great deals that come along.
They have a presence on instagram, and they sponsored some events in the local community so theyre legit.

I messages them on ig asking for more details on the mags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was also charged NC tax out of state. I am under the impression that NC does not have origin-based sales tax so it seems like a mistake?
Just talked to them over the phone, really nice guy. He explained that North Carolina went after him for not charging out-of-state tax, sounds like some new sales tax regulations they're rolling out there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The intel i saw was that this guy tested the market yesterday on reddit. Mags looked great, and there is a pallet of 3k mags or something that he has

1 - 20 of 72 Posts