HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
It's a re-finished gun with God only knows how many rounds through it.

"We put new paint on it and give you this little piece of paper certificate".

·
Banned
354 Posts
I have an extra teenager I'm not using and is not doing much good for me at this point. Would you consider that in trade, maybe plus cash???

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
He just sold a reg FA trigger pack A1 Aug that lasted 3 days for $24995 so I am sure this sear gun will sell like the others all offered for $43k recently.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Wow - and here a I am thinking that MP5 sear gun he has listed was priced high. From my understanding, a lot of Rubens clientele are wealthy repeat customers. Money is no object to them, if they want it they'll buy it on the spot... and it's usually more than one MG at a time.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Darn sure makes me feel better about my $ 26k purchase of a Flemming SD/ Fleming sear gun built from an HK94 I picked up two years ago - thought I was an idiot for paying that price. Wonder where it will stop? That all said, my SD is the pinnacle of my collection - definition of my grail gun. First time I shot it, I was expecting to be amazed and came away blown away even so. Everyone who shoots that gun, even those with allot of military time on MGs, just come away smiling and shaking their heads. Love my SD.

·
Registered
926 Posts
For that kind of money, Terry should have fixed the engraving and the paddle mag release. The letter size is different from the HK, and the paddle mag release looks as though it's broken. WTF!! I thought Terry did nice work, but that gun has some minor issues that should be resolved for that kind of scratch.

Sean

·
Registered
926 Posts
Darn sure makes me feel better about my $ 26k purchase of a Flemming SD/ Fleming sear gun built from an HK94 I picked up two years ago - thought I was an idiot for paying that price. Wonder where it will stop? That all said, my SD is the pinnacle of my collection - definition of my grail gun. First time I shot it, I was expecting to be amazed and came away blown away even so. Everyone who shoots that gun, even those with allot of military time on MGs, just come away smiling and shaking their heads. Love my SD.
They are sweet guns Matt, I have to agree with you.

Sean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts