HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Both SOLD within a day Wow..............
Let's keep in mind that simply because it's posted as sold that does not mean it sold for the list price. Frank is notorious for posting say a M16 at 2-4k over what anyone is selling one for then lowering his price to say 1k over when someone offers it.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Let's keep in mind that simply because it's posted as sold that does not mean it sold for the list price. Frank is notorious for posting say a M16 at 2-4k over what anyone is selling one for then lowering his price to say 1k over when someone offers it.
Normally I would agree especially dealing with Frank but these are Reuben know lots of guys who deal with him direct appears to be a pretty straight shooter and he does not budge much on price especially the first day, if he has had one awhile he will deal............

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Normally I would agree especially dealing with Frank but these are Reuben know lots of guys who deal with him direct appears to be a pretty straight shooter and he does not budge much on price especially the first day, if he has had one awhile he will deal............
This too is true. At any rate... good luck with yours.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
After seeing what's going on with those prices, I beat myself up that I didn't also buy that LL for 18K eight months ago when I bought my fleming sear, but also can't fully understand the luck I had that I ended up just paying 20K for it. I don't want to imagine what will happen in the Hillary era.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After seeing what's going on with those prices, I beat myself up that I didn't also buy that LL for 18K eight months ago.
Lightning Link I assume? If so I would not beat myself up too bad 18k would be tops on a Link that I have seen..............

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
i haven't seen any link in a while for less than 24, but i wasn't really looking. at that time it seemed fair. But I have no clue about the whole LL market. anyway, MG prices are soaring like crazy

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i haven't seen any link in a while for less than 24, but i wasn't really looking. at that time it seemed fair. But I have no clue about the whole LL market. anyway, MG prices are soaring like crazy
Yeah the last few I have watched go were for 13-15k Sears So 18k would have been highest Link I have ever seen up to this point
View attachment 55249

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This too is true. At any rate... good luck with yours.
Thanks!!!!!

We still haven't reached Peak Sear . . .
I agree depending what you value those K guns at that Sear and that Pack were right at 34k and 35k by themselves conservatively if not more IMO considering what you can get a new SP5K for and one of those just had a normal 3 lug barrel

anyway, MG prices are soaring like crazy
You got that right wish I would have loaded up on DLO boxes when I had the chance.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts