HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
There must have been some REALLY stupid people show up.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
I cannot figure out if idiots migrate to that state naturally or if once there many become idiots. The bigger issue is the idiots are breeding and growing in numbers.

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
I cannot figure out if idiots migrate to that state naturally or if once there many become idiots. The bigger issue is the idiots are breeding and growing in numbers.
We are outnumbered by idiots and lefties, that is how all these stupid guns laws get passed. Like no threaded barrels but a 3 lug is just fine. Duh.

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
3,706 Posts
I'm glad they got it turned in. Let's turn in more guns. If that program was offered here, I'd certainly turn in all my weapons, and especially my ammo.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
I assume it was an anti-gun wife that was mad at her husband for having that thing in her house...................

Reminds me of my really good friend who came home about two years ago and could not find any of his cattle in the pasture. His wife was upset at him for spending so much time with the cattle and not taking her on a vacation. One day she ran an ad on Craig's List and sold his herd of 30-40 Registered Black Angus to the first person with $5000 and a trailer to haul them off. She used the money to pay for a vacation she booked for them. She did not know the herd was worth ~$50,000, she based the sale price on what he told her they were worth, about $5000. For a number of years she complained about the cattle and wanted to know what he had spent, so he under valued them at $5000. My buddy sucked it up and went on a vacation and promised to not lie again.

The question is how many of you have "Under Valued" your HK collection to your wife??????

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
The question is how many of you have "Under Valued" your HK collection to your wife??????

Detailed list of each gun and its value typed on a list with which ones the boys get and where to sell the others just in case I die.

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
A lot of the guns turned in are crap, rusted old shotguns etc. They get a few cherries, old lady's turn in guns when their husband passes away. They always show off a few great finds.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I wonder if this is a nice way for criminals to dispose of 'dirty' i.e. used in a crime guns?
Yes it is as they don't require ID from the owner(?) and in many jurisdictions don't even run the serial numbers to check if stolen.

So completely wipe the weapon down for prints and stick it in your trunk, drive to buyback where only a cop is allowed to touch the weapon, open trunk and cop is the one to pull it out of trunk so only prints to be found are his even if they so desired to run them. Clean disposal of a murder weapon.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
I wonder if this is a nice way for criminals to dispose of 'dirty' i.e. used in a crime guns?
that is exactly what these things are.

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,075 Posts
After a bit of shock-n-awe seeing that MP5K, I decided to copy the pic from that article and zoom in to see if it could reveal whether a true MP5K or a SP89 conversion; I believe it to be the latter. Reason, the picture is fairly high quality and you can really zoom in on everything in the picture; you can actually see the markings on one suppressor and can see the date codes on the mags that have them. The threaded 3-lug barrel is a clone barrel and not a real HK barrel. The difference you ask? The thread protector is too short, whereas all HK thread protectors are longer and stop approx 1/8" from the tri-lugs. The forward lower takedown pin looks to be a chopped version that’s on a clipped-n-pinned lower as real pins are hollow all the way through. Still a beautiful Sterling VA marked H&K with nice laser on the front; real MP5K or not...

HK-MP5 cropped.jpg MP5K-N Barrel.1.jpg IMG_4668.JPG IMG_4670.JPG

1 - 20 of 37 Posts