Available For Sale:

HK MR556A1 10.4" Short Barrel Rifle, BE Date Code, Registered on a Form 1. The original 16" barrel was cut down to 10.4", Nitrided, and the Gas Block is vented. All the barrel and Gas Block work was done by Jayson at IGF, back when he was reputable. I'm the original owner, purchased new, other than the work, has never been fired.

Original Accessories include:
  • Troy Industries BUIS
  • HK 30 round Steel Magazine
  • HK sight tool included
  • Original HK Tactical Soft Case
  • HK Owners manual
  • Original HK Trigger Pack
  • Original A2 Flash Hider
  • Original Takedown Pins
The Rifle has the following modifications, non OEM parts:
  • Geissele SSA for HK416 Trigger: a slightly used Trigger Pack was installed.
  • The original Takedown Pins were replaced with Colt Takedown Pins.
  • AAC Blackout 51T FH.
  • Form 1 SBR Engraving, under the Trigger Guard
As previously stated, the rifle has never been fired or mishandled, and has spent its life in the safe.

Two methods of transfer are available, a direct Form 4 Transfer or request removal from the NFA registry, and transfer as a Title 1, to your FFL. The timeline for removal from the NFA Registry is approximately 90 day, my personal experience has been 60 days.

$3,500.00, plus shipping

I will consider splitting the rifle, selling the upper and lower assemblies separately. I prefer selling the rifle as one unit but understand the inconveniences with Form 4 transfers.

More detailed pictures and questions, available upon request. This same rifle was listed back in the Spring, unfortunately the pending sale was canceled. I accept Money Order, USPS Money Orders, or credit card payment discreetly through PayPal, and other electronic payments through Zelle or Venmo. I will ship insured to your FFL only. Please reply "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up PM. No sales to buyers or FFLs in restricted states - CA, HI, AK, IL, CT, MD, MA, DC, NY, NJ, etc. item is cross listed on another forum. NFA rules apply, buyer is responsible for knowing all local, state and federal laws.

Thank you