HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Group,
My name is Robert Rodgers and I am new to HKPro. I have been compiling parts for an HK MR 556 build that I simply can't keep buying for. I was just given the finalbill for a hotrod that I am building and I need every penny I can pick up. So, my loss is someone else's gain. Enough complaining though. Here is the list of parts I have:
1. HK MR 556 complete w/ Magpul BUIS. Brand New
2. Remington Defense RAHG brand new. I still have the box which will come with it.
3. HK MR556 Bolt Carrier. Brand New.
4. Low Profile Gas Block and pins. Brand New.
5.HK MR 556 Bolt. Used Good with Firing Pin.
6. HK Barrel Nut. Brnad New.
7. Brand New HK MR556 Buffer Spring w/ HK BUFFER brand new in package.
8. HK Cam in the bag
9. Brand New Commercial HK MR 556 Buffer Tube and Castle Nut
HK ejection port cover spring extra
HK ejection port cover

I would really like to get $1700.00 for everything in the photos and any other parts I find in the build bin I was creating. Like I said, I bought a lot of parts and the cost just kept going. Anyway, I am open to reasonable offers as well as long as they are close to what I am asking. Thanks in advance for looking. PM me for questions and offers. Paypal is accepted and best for the deal but we can work together. Just let me know. You can also email me at macvkiller AT yahoo dot com.

Robert Rodgers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I would really like to keep everything together in one package but it if sits for a week or so, I would be willing to sell items separately and would price the upper at $500.00 shipped. Thanks for looking
Robert Rodgers

I am willing to drop the price to $1500.00 for everything if someone is interested. I just need to kick this can down the road. I don't want to but don't really have a choice. If you bought all these parts the way I did from the very few dealers that sell these parts, it would cost over $2000. Anyway, Let me know if interested. I really don't want to break the parts up but I will if necessary. Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts