HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I bet it's one of those ultra-secret and are Rokke Gun version that Frank bought for $5800 and just tries to make an honest living. I'm joking of course.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
WTF, the world has gone mad with Apple turning the pistol Imoji into a squirt gun and now this; The Horror, The Horror!!!!

Seriously, just crazy I suppose due to elections and word that HK isn't releasing/selling anymore until 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
And it's a used gun too! If someone want to pay $6000 for it, that's entirely on the buyer. Maybe the seller is from the future and thinks the election has already happened?

Also, all MR556s are A1, so that adds nothing to the value.

·
Registered
508 Posts
He prices his machine guns the same way. He just lists things until someone that doesn't know what market value is, but has a pocket full of money comes along.

·
Registered
142 Posts
This seller routinely prices things high.. He'll list a Sten for $9K, when the market value is about 6-7. I am in the market for an A1, however, I think I'll pass, and wait for one to pop up around 2.5K-2.7K...

·
Registered
285 Posts
I agree the price for the MR556A! and the SL8 are insane but if things go as most talking heads say they will with the elections I believe we will will see more price like those two in th very near future. I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Good thing is that GB actually still has several at much saner prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Didn't sell at $2400. Someone here should drive the bid up to see what he really wants! Sorry I can't. I have one and have been spending too much hk money recently.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just found one (Kalifornia model) for $2795. They had 3 more. River City Arms in Sacramento, CA

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just found one (Kalifornia model) for $2795. They had 3 more. River City Arms in Sacramento, CA
Cool.. Hopefully the did not do the California Mods to the guns.... DO you know if they are the older A1 or the newer Comp model? I like the older ones

·
Registered
285 Posts
$2795 is a great price if they haven't done the mods. That what I paid for my older model A1 a few years ago.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts